Hello

Strange things happen with my OpenBSD 3.7: while all URLs ping successfully
(e.g., google.com), lynx (nor actually other utilities like pkg_add) cannot
download files from the Internet from time to time. Sometimes that work
fine, sometimes it fail. For example, when I invok

lynx google.co

the lynx shows the "Making HTTP connection to google.com" message for a long
time, and then fails with the "Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host"
message

I tried to reinstall the OpenBSD many times, but got the same result. The
problem is even more confusing, since I tried to install the system on
laptop, and the same happened

Could you please tell me what is the first thing I should to look to to
solve the problem

Thank you much

--
Unicals Group -- Development Tools for OEM
http://www.unicals.co