    Desenvolvimento e criação de sites: www.auriance.com
    Hospedagem de sites e servidores dedicados: www.auriance.net

  2. Re: KDE 3.4.2

    On 2005-09-28, Charles wrote:
    > I found that the version of KDE in the ports is one year old (v.3.3.2). If
    > I download the KDE 3.4.2 source from the KDE web site and compile it, will
    > it work, or will I have to change variables before compiling ?

    aon@beech:/usr/ports/x11/kde/base3$ make show=VERSION
    3.4.2

    What version of OpenBSD are you running? Stable releases don't get new
    versions of software in ports just for the sake of it.

  3. Re: KDE 3.4.2

    In article ,
    Charles wrote:
    >I found that the version of KDE in the ports is one year old (v.3.3.2). If
    >I download the KDE 3.4.2 source from the KDE web site and compile it, will
    >it work, or will I have to change variables before compiling ?
    >Thanks,

    ??? which ports tree ?

    Yes, the 3.3.2 version is what's in OpenBSD 3.7. What's in 3.8 is kde 3.4.2

  4. Re: KDE 3.4.2

    Charles wrote:
    > I found that the version of KDE in the ports is one year old (v.3.3.2).
    > If I download the KDE 3.4.2 source from the KDE web site and compile
    > it, will it work, or will I have to change variables before compiling ?
    > Thanks,

    Then use -current if you want to be "current" ;-)

    --
    ..: Jakub GÅ‚azik
    ..: zytek(at)ostrow-wlkp.net

+ Reply to Thread