iptraf - BSD

This is a discussion on iptraf - BSD ; (new pf/obsd user, bad english) no iptraf on obsd? (real transfer?). -- user...

  1. iptraf

    --
    user

  2. Re: iptraf

    Użytkownik "user" napisał w wiadomości
    > (new pf/obsd user, bad english)
    > no iptraf on obsd? (real transfer?).
    >
    > --
    > user

    man netstat

  3. Re: iptraf

    user writes:

    > (new pf/obsd user, bad english)
    > no iptraf on obsd? (real transfer?).

    iptraf is linux only AFAIK. Depending on your needs, you could use
    trafshow (/usr/ports/net/trafshow) or pftop (/usr/ports/sysutils/pftop)
    and possibly other programs with similar feature sets.

  4. Re: iptraf

    On 24/09/2005 6:36 PM, user wrote:
    > (new pf/obsd user, bad english)
    > no iptraf on obsd? (real transfer?).

    Never heard of "iptraf" and I'm too lazy to do a web search, but I don't
    recognize that from any standard install image. Your only solutions are:

    1. See if there is a package (sort of like RPMs)
    2. See if there is a port (sort of like apt-get and friends)
    3. Compile it yourself (sort of like old-skool)

  5. Re: iptraf

    user wrote:
    > (new pf/obsd user, bad english)
    > no iptraf on obsd? (real transfer?).

    Check ifstat (it's in ports) but it only displays current throughput on
    your interfaces.

    --
    ..: Jakub Głazik
    ..: zytek@ostrow-wlkp.net