[F1] System Config Files - BSD

This is a discussion on [F1] System Config Files - BSD ; I am in need of a ftp or site which has the latest OBSD 3.7 configuration files available to read, download, or if someone kind soul will extract the files from the 3.7 cd or there current system so that ...

  1. [F1] System Config Files

    I am in need of a ftp or site which has the latest OBSD 3.7 configuration
    files available to read, download, or if someone kind soul will extract the
    files from the 3.7 cd or there current system so that I can start studing
    and compiling the info I need. I am on an old system with little memory and
    a dailup connection so all help is greatly appricaited.

  2. Re: [F1] System Config Files

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:12:52 -0400, unknown wrote:

    > I am in need of a ftp or site which has the latest OBSD 3.7 configuration
    > files available to read, download, or if someone kind soul will extract the
    > files from the 3.7 cd or there current system so that I can start studing
    > and compiling the info I need. I am on an old system with little memory and
    > a dailup connection so all help is greatly appricaited.

    ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.7/i386/etc37.tgz

  3. Re: [F1] System Config Files

    Thanks for the help Dave

    --

    "Dave Uhring" wrote in message
    newsan.2005.09.09.14.38.59.833740@yahoo.com...
    : On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:12:52 -0400, unknown wrote:
    :
    : > I am in need of a ftp or site which has the latest OBSD 3.7
    configuration
    : > files available to read, download, or if someone kind soul will extract
    the
    : > files from the 3.7 cd or there current system so that I can start
    studing
    : > and compiling the info I need. I am on an old system with little memory
    and
    : > a dailup connection so all help is greatly appricaited.
    :
    : ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.7/i386/etc37.tgz
    :

+ Reply to Thread