    Thanks,

    David

  2. Re: Using OpenBSD and Windows at the same time

    On 2005-09-07, David J wrote:

    > Someone has told me it is now possible to use Windows over OpenBSD
    > (therefore at the same time).
    > I would to check if you have any news on that?

    What do you mean? Dual boot on same box? ...yes. Run M$ Windows on
    OpenBSD? ...yes (allegedly). See this link for VMware setup or google
    for more:

    http://www.monkey.org/~marius/pages/...re_for_OpenBSD

    nb

  3. Re: Using OpenBSD and Windows at the same time

    On 2005-09-07, notbob wrote:
    > See this link for VMware setup or google for more:
    >
    > http://www.monkey.org/~marius/pages/...re_for_OpenBSD

    There's also QEMU, which is free and in ports.

  4. Re: Using OpenBSD and Windows at the same time

    Thanks to both of you.

    Have a nice and pleasant day.

    David

    "Antti Nykänen" a écrit dans le message de news:
    slrndhu44t.fj4.aon@pine.aon.iki.fi...
    > On 2005-09-07, notbob wrote:
    >> See this link for VMware setup or google for more:
    >>
    >> http://www.monkey.org/~marius/pages/...re_for_OpenBSD

    > There's also QEMU, which is free and in ports.

  5. Re: Using OpenBSD and Windows at the same time

    I installed both WinXP and OpenBSD to the same disk by instructions
    from Absolute OpenBSD book.

    First you should install WinXP on first partition size 7GB or smaller.

    Then you install OpenBSD on the second partition.

    Finally install GAG boot loader (find it with google).

    Regards,
    TomazZ

    David J wrote:
    > Thanks to both of you.
    >
    > Have a nice and pleasant day.
    >
    > David
    >

    > "Antti Nykänen" a écrit dans le message de news:
    > slrndhu44t.fj4.aon@pine.aon.iki.fi...
    > > On 2005-09-07, notbob wrote:
    > >> See this link for VMware setup or google for more:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.monkey.org/~marius/pages/...re_for_OpenBSD

    > > There's also QEMU, which is free and in ports.

+ Reply to Thread