Hi y'all:

I'm setting up a router with OpenBSD 3.7 and would like to have lft
available on it. Obviously there is neither OpenBSD package nor port
available.
Is it a bad idea to put lft as a tool on a router?
I wouldn't like to enable the router to run Linux executables.
Installing gcc on the router and compiling lft does not sound
good either. OK I can deinstall gcc afterwards. I like to have as
few packages installed on the box as are necessary to do its job -
nothing else. Maybe I set up another OpenBSD box to be able to
compile stuff.
Or is there somewhere a package of lft available for OpenBSD and I
missed it?

Kind regards, Eike
--
Lions go to absurd lengths to retain the posession of their skins.
- Stewart Edward White 1913