Hardware donations to the OpenBSD project - BSD

This is a discussion on Hardware donations to the OpenBSD project - BSD ; I have some hardware in Calgary, Alberta that I can't make use of and was wondering if the OpenBSD project was interested. Looking through the OpenBSD website, they seem to indicate sending a message to Theo directly is the key. ...

  1. Hardware donations to the OpenBSD project

    I have some hardware in Calgary, Alberta that I can't make use of and
    was wondering if the OpenBSD project was interested. Looking through
    the OpenBSD website, they seem to indicate sending a message to Theo
    directly is the key.

    Well after two attempts at sending Email in the last month with no
    response, I am beginning to wonder if this is working out. Anyone know
    the process on how I could offer the hardware and see if they would like it?

    Martin Foster
    martin@ethereal-realms.org

  2. Re: Hardware donations to the OpenBSD project

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:00:11 -0400, Martin Foster wrote:

    > I have some hardware in Calgary, Alberta that I can't make use of and
    > was wondering if the OpenBSD project was interested. Looking through
    > the OpenBSD website, they seem to indicate sending a message to Theo
    > directly is the key.
    >
    > Well after two attempts at sending Email in the last month with no
    > response, I am beginning to wonder if this is working out. Anyone know
    > the process on how I could offer the hardware and see if they would like it?

    Sometimes even computer types take vacation time in August....
    --
    mark south: world citizen, net denizen
    echo znexfbhgu2000@lnubb.pb.hx | tr [a-z] [n-za-m]

+ Reply to Thread