OBSD & VPN - tuto ? - BSD

This is a discussion on OBSD & VPN - tuto ? - BSD ; Hi there, I am looking for a good tutorial to set up a VPN with OpenBSD : tools to use, rules for pf.conf and ethernet controler configuration. Tx for any help, Pat...

  1. OBSD & VPN - tuto ?

    Hi there,

    I am looking for a good tutorial to set up a VPN with OpenBSD : tools to
    use, rules for pf.conf and ethernet controler configuration.

    Tx for any help,
    Pat

  2. Re: OBSD & VPN - tuto ?

    Patrice Bonhomme wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I am looking for a good tutorial to set up a VPN with OpenBSD : tools to
    > use, rules for pf.conf and ethernet controler configuration.
    >
    > Tx for any help,
    > Pat

    check out this howto
    http://blog.innerewut.de/articles/20...2-0-on-openbsd

    -Huajian

  3. Re: OBSD & VPN - tuto ?

    Or try:

    man vpn

    Justin.

    Huajian Luo wrote:
    > Patrice Bonhomme wrote:
    >
    >>Hi there,
    >>
    >>I am looking for a good tutorial to set up a VPN with OpenBSD : tools to
    >>use, rules for pf.conf and ethernet controler configuration.
    >>
    >>Tx for any help,
    >>Pat

    > check out this howto
    > http://blog.innerewut.de/articles/20...2-0-on-openbsd