dial in access - BSD

This is a discussion on dial in access - BSD ; Hi, I was wondering, how do I go about setting up dial in access under OpenBSD? I read somewhere that "mgetty" can be used, but it seems that it cannot be built from the ports collection because its marked as ...

  1. dial in access

    Hi,

    I was wondering, how do I go about setting up dial in access
    under OpenBSD? I read somewhere that "mgetty" can be used,
    but it seems that it cannot be built from the ports collection because
    its marked as "broken due to security issues"

    Any other suggestions?

    I only want to have 1 serial modem dial in access
    to a shell.

  2. Re: dial in access

    On 2005-08-18, Alex wrote:
    > I was wondering, how do I go about setting up dial in access
    > under OpenBSD?

    I don't have a modem, so I can't say for sure, but there's an example
    dialup entry in 'man ttys' that you might try playing around with...

+ Reply to Thread