Hello. I have set up 3.7-stable to sync with internet time server and
it seems to be working. However, I see that PF is blocking attempts at
127.0.0.1 to connect to the servers on port 123. The regular interface
(tun0) connects as well. I have set up several servers inside
ntpd.conf. Is there any way to stop the loopback interface from
attempting to connect? Why should this behaviour be happening at all?
I am also receiving IPv6 errors even though my kernel has been compiled
without inet6.

Thanks to all for any advice on this most perplexing situation.

Mr. Scary