I was trying to verify my CDROM content id correct; however, when
looking at the MD5's on the ftp download there are no MD5s for the X11
files and boot.catalog for both i386 or amd64. (I see that that the FTP
does seem to have a small correction for the INSTALL.i386; however,
since that is a text file, no big deal.)

Where are the MD5's for the X up on the site to verify. I have checked
the master site as well as one other, so I assume that it is missing in
general via FTP. Anyway, I was wondering whether I missed the link to
verify the CDROM contents.