Sample working /etc/X11/xorg.conf for Sun Ultra10 - BSD

This is a discussion on Sample working /etc/X11/xorg.conf for Sun Ultra10 - BSD ; Can someone please point me to a sample of /etc/X11/xorg.conf that works for a Sun Ultra10 with Creator 3D video? I modified a sample from /usr/X11R6/README , but it doesn't work -- system hangs with a kernel fault....

  1. Sample working /etc/X11/xorg.conf for Sun Ultra10

    Can someone please point me to a sample of /etc/X11/xorg.conf that
    works for a Sun Ultra10 with Creator 3D video? I modified a sample
    from /usr/X11R6/README , but it doesn't work -- system hangs with a
    kernel fault.

  2. Re: Sample working /etc/X11/xorg.conf for Sun Ultra10

    rscrane@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Can someone please point me to a sample of /etc/X11/xorg.conf that
    > works for a Sun Ultra10 with Creator 3D video? I modified a sample

    FWIW, here is my experience with setting up a Creator 3D on a Ultra 1E:
    http://geekinfo.net/article.php?story=20041229020118365

    HTH
    --
    Torfinn Ingolfsen,