Hi!

I'm not quite sure which group would be best to post ...
Please forgive me if I've posted to the wrong group. :-)

<<< UPDATE: I'm in Seattle now >>>

I want to install FreeBSD and need someone to point me to a local
FreeBSD guru. I've looked at the local Linux/FreeBSD user's groups but
I would like to just quickly get the installation done with some help.
(I've tried the Linux chapter at my school but they're all gone for the

summer.)

So, the problem is my laptop does not have an external drive, only a
floppy and I need to do an FTP installion. It seems the installation
stalls.

If I could just get FreeBSD installed with someone's help, it will make

my trip to Seattle so much nicer!

Thanks!
RSVP
512-445-1066 or email me thanks!