3.7 RAMDISK_CD - kvm question - BSD

This is a discussion on 3.7 RAMDISK_CD - kvm question - BSD ; I'm trying to create a live cd and am using REMDISK_CD kernel taken from OpenBSD 3.7 yet I don't know what option(s)/device(s) to add to get `ps' working. It returns error: "ps: kvm_geptorc2: Operation not supported". Good day. -- F...

  1. 3.7 RAMDISK_CD - kvm question

    I'm trying to create a live cd and am using REMDISK_CD kernel taken from
    OpenBSD 3.7 yet I don't know what option(s)/device(s) to add to get `ps'
    working. It returns error: "ps: kvm_geptorc2: Operation not supported".

    Good day.

  2. Re: 3.7 RAMDISK_CD - kvm question

    > I'm trying to create a live cd and am using REMDISK_CD kernel taken from
    > OpenBSD 3.7 yet I don't know what option(s)/device(s) to add to get `ps'
    > working. It returns error: "ps: kvm_geptorc2: Operation not supported".

    Use a kernel without "option SMALL_KERNEL".

+ Reply to Thread