Let me start off by saying, I am completely behind OpenBSD's stance on
disabling Adaptec raid support (aac) in the kernel of the 3.7 release
and future releases. The way the open source community has been treated
by these companies is abhorrent and without people standing up and
asking for documentation we will end up with insufficient software,
hacks and otherwise unscrupulous work a rounds that frankly don't cut
it in a NOC. As an aside, we run a complete Dell shop with
perc3(Adaptec) based cards and though I have no future plans as of this
time to buy Adaptec in the future. Is there a walk through out there to
turn aac back on so that I can build a cdrom installation that works?