hcl for openbsd? - BSD

This is a discussion on hcl for openbsd? - BSD ; Hi all, Is there a hardware compatibility list for openbsd so I can be sure that the hardware I buy will work? I will wait for 3.7. thanks, charles........

  1. hcl for openbsd?

    Hi all,

    Is there a hardware compatibility list for openbsd
    so I can be sure that the hardware I buy will work?

    I will wait for 3.7.

    thanks,
    charles.....

  2. Re: hcl for openbsd?

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 15:06:17 -0500, ***** charles wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Is there a hardware compatibility list for openbsd
    > so I can be sure that the hardware I buy will work?
    >
    > I will wait for 3.7.
    >
    > thanks,
    > charles.....

    http://www.openbsd.org/plat.html

  3. Re: hcl for openbsd?

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 15:16:27 -0500 in Shane Almeida wrote:
    > On Wed, 11 May 2005 15:06:17 -0500, ***** charles wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Is there a hardware compatibility list for openbsd
    >> so I can be sure that the hardware I buy will work?
    >>
    >> I will wait for 3.7.
    >>
    >> thanks,
    >> charles.....

    > http://www.openbsd.org/plat.html

    It should be mentioned that in the period between 3.7 and 3.8 the
    manpages for the devices tend to be updated as hardware support is
    added or removed.

    --
    Chris Dukes
    Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil