"Miles" wrote in message
news:d5ah39$g22$05$1@news.t-online.com...
> ups, sorry ...
>
> i was looking at my notes and found the following:

Hi and thanks for the assistance.

I finally managed to get it working.
Reading the README.PKI after all my failures, it finally made sence and i
realised what file needed to go where and what additional steps had to be
made.
x509 is new to me all together, never delt with it before.

My error was the key and cert for both hosts. I just generated a set for the
client, additionally put the cert where the key had to be =)
The key I had missed totally, it was generated and forgotten in my /etc/ssl
directory.
After placing all files where they belong, setting rights on them
accordingly and importing the p12 into sentinel, things went very smoothly.
Now I am facing a different issue, but that will become another thread if
I'll need assistance with that.