apache 2.0.61 port won't load ssl - BSD

This is a discussion on apache 2.0.61 port won't load ssl - BSD ; Hello, I was running apache 2.0.59 compiled from ports with ssl loaded. I had apache2_enable="YES" apache2ssl_enable="YES" in /etc/rc.conf. This worked fine before the upgrade. Now with 2.0.61 ssl is not loaded. The module is still in the appropriate location, a ...

  1. apache 2.0.61 port won't load ssl

    Hello,
    I was running apache 2.0.59 compiled from ports with ssl loaded. I had

    apache2_enable="YES"
    apache2ssl_enable="YES"

    in /etc/rc.conf. This worked fine before the upgrade. Now with 2.0.61 ssl is
    not loaded. The module is still in the appropriate location, a test of the
    httpd.conf shows no issues, nothing in the logs, but ssl is not loading. Any
    suggestions?
    Thanks.
    Dave.

  2. Re: apache 2.0.61 port won't load ssl

    Dave wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I was running apache 2.0.59 compiled from ports with ssl loaded. I had
    >
    > apache2_enable="YES"
    > apache2ssl_enable="YES"
    >
    > in /etc/rc.conf. This worked fine before the upgrade. Now with 2.0.61 ssl is
    > not loaded. The module is still in the appropriate location, a test of the
    > httpd.conf shows no issues, nothing in the logs, but ssl is not loading. Any
    > suggestions?

    Take a look in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache.sh (or whatever it's called)
    and see if something has changed since 2.0.59 ?

+ Reply to Thread