Dear Friends,

I have been maintaining a small collection of CD/DVD's for various
distributions of FreeBSD, Linux, Minix, QNX, Solaris and, or other Unix
clones; plz check http://cto.homelinux.net/distros page for details.

People near or around Chandigarh may freely contact me for getting their
blanks burned only at the cost of smile

I shall/can arrange to manage downloading other images too provided
those are freely and legally available somewhere via Internet.

I shall/can also arrange to manage downloading of the images already
available with me possible via ftp, http and, or BT for people remote to
Chandigarh.

Thank you,
Regards,
Anu'z Linux@HOME Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
Chandigarh, UT, 160062, India Gentoo, Fedora, Knoppix/FreeBSD