mounting drives - BSD

This is a discussion on mounting drives - BSD ; hello friends, just now i have installed 2 os in my pc xp------------------------ in d:\ but a little problem i am facing ,problem is when i am using fedora only the drive in which it is installed is shown ............ ...

  1. mounting drives

    hello friends,
    just now i have installed 2 os in my pc
    xp------------------------ in d:\

    but a little problem i am facing ,problem is

    when i am using fedora only the drive in which it is installed is
    shown ............ but the other drive is shown through xp .....
    how
    can i mount the other drives which are shown in xp in unix.

    i am a simple user to unix......... i know this can be done through
    mounting command but dont know how ............................ help me

  2. Re: mounting drives

    On Wednesday 15 Aug 2007 16:56, |-| oo K in soothing anger wrote:

    > hello friends,
    > just now i have installed 2 os in my pc
    > xp------------------------ in d:\
    >
    > but a little problem i am facing ,problem is
    >

    > when i am using fedora only the drive in which it is installed is
    > shown ............ but the other drive is shown through xp .....
    > how
    > can i mount the other drives which are shown in xp in unix.
    >

    > i am a simple user to unix......... i know this can be done through
    > mounting command but dont know how ............................ help
    > me

    First you will have to learn to post to the relevant newsgroups. This
    one deals with Freebsd which is not related to Linux and hence Fedora
    or WindowsXP. comp.os.linux.setup is more appropriate. You can also
    join the fedora-list@redhat.com where general fedora questions are
    answered.
    You need to make sure you have ntfs-ng installed and configured. Please
    post any more questions you may have on this to the lists mentioned
    above.

    HTH
    ne...
    Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
    http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
    Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.

+ Reply to Thread