Hi,

I have a special WLAN USB device which can only be run using the Windows
drivers. Under Linux, this works perfectly with ndiswrapper.
Unfortunately, the FreeBSD ndis doesn't support USB devices. Is there an
alternative to ndis that I can use to make my device running under
FreeBSD? The device is a t-sinus154 data (maybe one of the German users
knows something about making this run under FreeBSD?). This is the
result of lsusb:

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 083a:4501 Accton Technology Corp.

Does anyone have an idea whether I would be able to solve this problem?

TIA,

Alex