drupal - working ? - BSD

This is a discussion on drupal - working ? - BSD ; Hello I used drupal4 on my gentoo system and i wanted to move (and update) it to freebsd 5 . I updated freebsd system and installed new: apache-2.0.59 mysql-5.0.45 php-5.2.3 (with gd) then i downloaded new drupal5 (from ports). After ...

  1. drupal - working ?

    Hello

    I used drupal4 on my gentoo system and i wanted to move (and update) it to
    freebsd 5 .
    I updated freebsd system and installed new:
    apache-2.0.59
    mysql-5.0.45
    php-5.2.3 (with gd)
    then i downloaded new drupal5 (from ports).

    After that i imported my drupal database from gentoo.
    I launched update.php script to update database from old to new drupal
    structure.
    It finished successfull.

    But when i want to enter my page i receive nothing.
    I found in apache logs:

    Fri Aug 10 12:31:25 2007] [notice] child pid 51498 exit signal
    Segmentation fault (11)

    Each request to my new page results in segmentation fault.
    Why ? Where can be the problem ?

    Does anybody have drupal5 working on freebsd ?
    Does anybody succeed in update drupal4->drupal5 ?

    Thanx

  2. Re: drupal - working ?

    On 08/10/2007 16:05, vertigo wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I used drupal4 on my gentoo system and i wanted to move (and update) it
    > to freebsd 5 .
    > I updated freebsd system and installed new:
    > apache-2.0.59
    > mysql-5.0.45
    > php-5.2.3 (with gd)
    > then i downloaded new drupal5 (from ports).
    >
    > After that i imported my drupal database from gentoo.
    > I launched update.php script to update database from old to new drupal
    > structure.
    > It finished successfull.
    >
    > But when i want to enter my page i receive nothing.
    > I found in apache logs:
    >
    > Fri Aug 10 12:31:25 2007] [notice] child pid 51498 exit signal
    > Segmentation fault (11)
    >
    > Each request to my new page results in segmentation fault.
    > Why ? Where can be the problem ?
    >
    > Does anybody have drupal5 working on freebsd ?
    > Does anybody succeed in update drupal4->drupal5 ?

    Yes, is working fine here, though mine version for Apache is 2.2.4_2,
    MySQL-server same, PHP5 same; see http://yate.homelinux.net/

    Plz don't be confused with the signature, off course this time drupal is
    running on FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT

    Anu'z Linux@HOME Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
    Chandigarh, UT, 160062, India Gentoo, Fedora, Knoppix/FreeBSD