I'm having trouble setting up LineEAK so I can use the volume and quick
buttons on my Compaq EVO 610c, and I have two questions:

1) How do I set it to start automatically? Is there a line I need to
rc.conf? I can't find any documentation on that.

2) When I try running lineakd it throws up the following error:

%lineakd &
[1] 96144
%*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 14
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 15
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 16
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 17
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 18
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 19
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 20
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 21
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 22
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 23
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 24
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 25
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 26
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 27
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 28
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 29
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 30
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 31
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 32
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 33
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 34
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 35
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 36
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?
*** Xlib error caught ***
Major opcode of failed request: 33 (XKEYBOARD)
Minor opcode of failed request: 0 (XkbSetMap)
Resource ID of failed request: 77
Serial number of failed request: 37
Error code: 10
Type: 0
Maybe we should exit now?

Here is my lineakd.conf file:

%cat /etc/lineak/lineakd.conf

CdromDevice = /dev/cd0
Display_align = center
Display_color = 0aff00
Display_font = -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-normal-*-*-240-*-*-p-*-*-*
Display_hoffset = 0
Display_plugin = internal
Display_pos = bottom
Display_soffset = 1
Display_timeout = 3
Display_voffset = 50
KeyboardType = CP-EVON610C
MixerDevice = /dev/mixer
RAWCommands =
Screensaver =
conffilename = /etc/lineakd.conf
keystate_capslock =
keystate_numlock =
keystate_scrolllock =

Information = "Terminal"
Mail = "sylpheed"
Search =
VolumeDown = "mixer vol -1"
VolumeUp = "mixer vol +1"
WWW = "opera"

I'm running FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE with X.org 7.2. Any help would be
appreciated.

--
-slunky