[install of kronolith via the ports] - BSD

This is a discussion on [install of kronolith via the ports] - BSD ; Hi everyone, I just tried to install kronolith on one of my web server but I discovered that the X system is a dependance and I want to know if there is a way to install it by the port ...

  1. [install of kronolith via the ports]

    Hi everyone,
    I just tried to install kronolith on one of my web server but I discovered
    that the X system is a dependance and I want to know if there is a way to
    install it by the port without it (because it failed).

    Thx

  2. Re: [install of kronolith via the ports]

    On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 00:37:56 +0100, Fabien DEBUIRE wrote:
    > Hi everyone,

    Hello,

    > I just tried to install kronolith on one of my web server but I discovered
    > that the X system is a dependance and I want to know if there is a way to
    > install it by the port without it (because it failed).

    If Horde is already installed, deinstall it, and then reinstall Horde +
    Kronolith using WITHOUT_X11=y.
    --
    Th. Thomas.

+ Reply to Thread