[FreeBSD 6.2-REL] Slash Key<>Keyboard USB - BSD

This is a discussion on [FreeBSD 6.2-REL] Slash Key<>Keyboard USB - BSD ; Hello all, I has installed FreeBSD 6.2 RELEASE. I have a USB keyboard and I would like to do the key SLASH/INTERROGATION to work. Can someone help me? thanks you. Pedro Henrique...

  1. [FreeBSD 6.2-REL] Slash Key<>Keyboard USB

    Hello all,

    I has installed FreeBSD 6.2 RELEASE. I have a USB keyboard and I would
    like to do the key SLASH/INTERROGATION to work. Can someone help me?

    thanks you.
    Pedro Henrique

  2. Re: Slash Key<>Keyboard USB

    On 11 fev, 18:06, "gethostbyn...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I has installed FreeBSD 6.2 RELEASE. I have a USB keyboard and I would
    > like to do the key SLASH/INTERROGATION to work. Can someone help me?
    >
    > thanks you.
    > Pedro Henrique

    I am sorry. I would like to mean: SLASH QUESTION key and that it isn't
    working in console.

    Thanks you,
    Pedro Henrique

+ Reply to Thread