Hi all,

I've got Optiplex 320 desktop without PS/2 connector (only USB 2.0).
And the problem is that, when booting the system with some USB device
connected to one of the ports it hangs up (when probing for USB devices,
tested with keyboard, mouse and pendrive). When no device is connected,
system enters multi-user mode without problems, and I can attach some
USB device and use it. No hang up occurs. Removing USB subsystem from
the kernel and loading it using loader.conf, usbd daemon or any other
script (eg. rc.local, or someting in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/) doesn't help.
But what is intresting, when there is no USB subsystem yet I can attach
any USB device, log in using ssh, and then load USB subsystem to the
kernel and everything is ok (but, as I had written before, loading it
using rc.local hangs up the system). I was booting the system with
verbose logging but no additional information regarding my problem
occured on the screen. There is no intresting information in the system
logs either.
I used SMP kernel from the distribution and my own one (without USB
subsystem and not needed devices).

Output from uname:
FreeBSD localhost 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Jan 12
11:05:30 UTC 2007
root@dessler.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SMP i386

Output from dmesg and pciconf:
http://www.smoczus.pl/optiplex320.txt

--
They have computers, and they may have other weapons
of mass destruction. -- Janet Reno