PHP+mysql based quiz software - BSD

This is a discussion on PHP+mysql based quiz software - BSD ; Hello, I was helping one of my friend's school on setting up a online quiz system. They have the AMP systems to host php+mysql. The quiz script/software should have the following features: a. Excellent results screen (customizable) which can be ...

  1. PHP+mysql based quiz software

    Hello,

    I was helping one of my friend's school on setting up a online quiz
    system. They have the AMP systems to host php+mysql. The quiz
    script/software should have the following features:

    a. Excellent results screen (customizable) which can be printed right
    away.
    b. 3/5 simultaneously run quizes along with a authentication system.
    c. Should be able to handle MCQs (multiple choice questions) along with

    normal T/F type questions out of a question bank.
    d. Should be able to add and edit questions via normal browser.

    I looked it up in the web and found some of the quiz scripts here at
    http://cvs.seul.org/~dkionka/quiz/opensrc.html. They are mostly CGI
    basedI. This one at http://nuedream.com/nuequizpro/ does most of the
    things I needed less than the authentication system.

    Can you please link me some of the great quiz sofwares with the
    features I needed?

    TIA

    --
    Raqueeb Hassan
    Bangladesh

  2. Re: PHP+mysql based quiz software

    try Wondershare QuizCreator
    http://www.sameshow.com/quiz-creator.html

    On Jan 25, 12:39 pm, "Raqueeb Hassan" wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I was helping one of my friend's school on setting up a onlinequiz
    > system. They have the AMP systems to host php+mysql. Thequiz
    > script/softwareshould have the following features:
    >
    > a. Excellent results screen (customizable) which can be printed right
    > away.
    > b. 3/5 simultaneously run quizes along with a authentication system.
    > c. Should be able to handle MCQs (multiple choice questions) along with
    >
    > normal T/F type questions out of a question bank.
    > d. Should be able to add and edit questions via normal browser.
    >
    > I looked it up in the web and found some of thequizscripts here athttp://cvs.seul.org/~dkionka/quiz/opensrc.html. They are mostly CGI
    > basedI. This one athttp://nuedream.com/nuequizpro/does most of the
    > things I needed less than the authentication system.
    >
    > Can you please link me some of the greatquizsofwares with the
    > features I needed?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > --
    > Raqueeb Hassan
    > Bangladesh

  3. Re: PHP+mysql based quiz software

    Thanks. It's really great. But I needed something which could be
    served from database of question bank.

    --
    Raqueeb Hassan
    Bangladesh