I am trying to get my Lucent/Orinoco/Wavelan Silver/Gold Wifi card
working on my PC using FreeBSD 6.2. It works fine on Freebsd 5.2, but
I'm just trying to upgrade FreeBSD. However I noticed now that the pcic
driver that supports the Lucent/Vadem PCMCIA ISA adapter has been
deprecated as of Freebsd 5.3. So is there any replacement for this
functionality ? How can I get my Wavelan Wifi card working with FreeBSD
6.2 short of buying a new PCI adapter card ?

Is there now no support for ISA/PCMCIA adapters (Vadem chipset) ? Is
there any prospect for having the old pcic driver working with 6.2 ?
Thanks.