I was reading around the subject of "trusted computing" and
the TPM chip that the major players are gradually implementing
when I began to wonder if trustedbsd was destined to be
operable with the TPM. Well is that the case?
What I know about trustedbsd is the following:
"The main focuses of the TrustedBSD project are working on access control
lists (ACLs), security event auditing, extended file system attributes,
fine-grained capabilities, and mandatory access controls (MAC)." but
there is no mention of the dreaded TMP.
tnx
--