what="official NYLUG announcement, with addendum">

From: John Bacall
To: NYLUG Announcements
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:45:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [nylug-announce] Holiday Party: Wednesday 20 December

Wednesday December 20th, 2006
6:30pm-8:00pm
IBM Headquarters Building
590 Madison Avenue at 57th Street
12th Floor

** RSVP Closes at 4:15pm the day of the meeting (sharp!) ***
You must R.S.V.P. for *EVERY* meeting.
Register at http://rsvp.nylug.org/
Check in with photo ID at the lobby for badge and room number.

Holiday Party

Here we are ladies and gentlemen, four seasons, twelve months, fifty-two
weeks later. I am glad you are here. As, we would like this Wednesday
the 20th to feed you gigabites of pizza, gallons of soda. Making you
cheerier than you can stand. It's the Holidays!

The special time of year. When we defragment our relatives' thumbdrives,
calibrate New Year promises like 3-minute milers: "oh so close."

During this special December meeting we will have book giveaways from
Prencice-Hall, O'Reilly, and many others. As wel as swag. Incidentally,
bring your extra company Holiday swag if you are inundated, to
distribute.

Pizza, beverages, friends old and new, tech talk galore, Stammtisch
afterward: the 20th, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. at I.B.M. We look forward to your
presence.

Happy Holidays! from us at the New York Linux Users Group, and may the
coming year be your best one yet.

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:21:23 -0500
From: Ron Guerin
To: NYLUG Technical Discussion
Subject: [nylug-talk] NYLUG Holiday Party on Wednesday

I hope to see many of you at our party on Wednesday, and I hope everyone
RSVPs for it by tomorrow evening rather than at the last minute
Wednesday so I can get a feel for how much pizza we need.

See you Wednesday,

- Ron