seamonkey 1.0.6 core-dumps - BSD

This is a discussion on seamonkey 1.0.6 core-dumps - BSD ; Hello Everyone, I built Seamonkey 1.0.6 from ports today. It starts fine, but usually in about 5 minutes of use it unexpectedly quits and core dumps. Is there anybody experiencing similar problems? Keve -- if you need to reply directly: ...

  1. seamonkey 1.0.6 core-dumps

    --
    if you need to reply directly:
    keve(at)mail(dot)poliod(dot)hu

  2. Re: seamonkey 1.0.6 core-dumps

    Keve Nagy wrote:

    > I built Seamonkey 1.0.6 from ports today. It starts fine, but usually in
    > about 5 minutes of use it unexpectedly quits and core dumps.
    > Is there anybody experiencing similar problems?

    I was seeing that as an interaction between Adblock and Flashblock.
    Interestingly, Firefox doesn't do it.