[News] PostgreSQL 8.2 Released - BSD

This is a discussion on [News] PostgreSQL 8.2 Released - BSD ; I would like to give everyone a heads up that version PostgreSQL 8.2 has just been released. News hasn't made it to slashdot or digg, so downloads should be speedy for those who get it early. This version is really ...

  1. [News] PostgreSQL 8.2 Released

    I would like to give everyone a heads up that version PostgreSQL 8.2
    has just been released.
    News hasn't made it to slashdot or digg, so downloads should be speedy
    for those who get it early. This version is really fast.

    http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.2/

    regards,
    Karen

  2. Re: [News] PostgreSQL 8.2 Released

    Karen Hill wrote:
    > I would like to give everyone a heads up that version PostgreSQL 8.2
    > has just been released.
    > News hasn't made it to slashdot or digg, so downloads should be speedy
    > for those who get it early. This version is really fast.
    >
    > http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.2/
    >
    > regards,
    > Karen

    Can it deal with loadbalancing and clustering?

  3. Re: [News] PostgreSQL 8.2 Released

    Pet Farrari wrote:
    > Karen Hill wrote:
    >> I would like to give everyone a heads up that version PostgreSQL 8.2
    >> has just been released.
    >> News hasn't made it to slashdot or digg, so downloads should be speedy
    >> for those who get it early. This version is really fast.
    >>
    >> http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.2/
    >>
    >> regards,
    >> Karen
    >>

    > Can it deal with loadbalancing and clustering?

    Probably not.
    But if you need those, there is Oracle and DB2 for you.

    Keve

    --
    if you need to reply directly:
    keve(at)mail(dot)poliod(dot)hu

  4. Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 Released

    Pet Farrari wrote:
    > Can it deal with loadbalancing and clustering?

    You can find a number of solutions here:
    http://www.blinklist.com/tag/load balancing/

+ Reply to Thread