Hello

Source of my problems: i want to do load-balancing based on route-to but
pf unfortunately
supports only simple round-robin which will not work even in simplest
environments.
For example when i login to web page which uses session id which is
created based
on ip number. After some time (how long?) load balancer would swith me to
other address
and i would have to login again - i can't afford that.
So - i would like to have some level of control which could allow me to
define
the "time granulity" of load balancer.

Is it possible in pf ?
Maybe there are some extensions which could allow for such load-balancing ?

Does anybody know if there is ANY documentation which covers this topic ?
(i read many pf documentations but any of them describe how such load
balancer works,
how it tracks for sessions(?), for how long ?) ?

Thanx
Michal