"patrice" writes:

>I m using a freebsd (v5.3) as an internet router.
>I m connected by a poor french company (wanadoo) with a very bad mail
>support (sometime take time to transfert message)
>so i m using the sendmail (v8.13.1) to bypass my provider smtp
>
>but sometime, my mail are not accepted because i m using adsl on a dynamic
>ip pool, and i receive an error message :
>< servidea.dvp.idea #5.0.0 SMTP; 554 Service unavailable; Client host
>[xxxxxxx] blocked using dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net

See? It's not from your sendmail but from servidea.dvp.idea's MTA, so
none of your configuration changes will help you.

What _will_ help you is getting an IP-number which is part of a block
of IP-numbers which are fixed. OTOH wanadoo.fr is widely regarded
as a spam sewer because wanadoo don't care, so you'll still be lost.

I suggest you ask in a French newsgroup about network abuse via
email for a useful provider.
--
The first entry of Sin into the mind occurs when, out of cowardice or
conformity or vanity, the Real is replaced by a comforting lie.