hplip and freebsd - BSD

This is a discussion on hplip and freebsd - BSD ; I have multifuntional printer Hp psc 1510. Is anybody get work this hardware using hplip driver? -- Tero Åvall...

  1. hplip and freebsd

    --
    Tero Åvall

  2. Re: hplip and freebsd

    Tero Åvall wrote:
    > I have multifuntional printer Hp psc 1510.
    > Is anybody get work this hardware using hplip driver?

    No, but FWIW - I'm using the hplip port (/usr/ports/print/hplip,
    currently at version 1.6.7) with a HP Photosmart 8250.
    It works fine.
    I had to use CUPS web interface (http://localhost:631/) to configure the
    printer. Other than that there were no problems installing it.
    --
    Torfinn Ingolfsen,
    Norway

+ Reply to Thread