I tried to install mysql using these commands:
cd /usr/ports/databases/mysql51-server/
make install WITH_XCHARSET=all clean
/usr/local/bin/mysql_install_db

But when I send third command I get that error:
Code:
Installing MySQL system tables...
ERROR: 1136  Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
110110  2:12:05 [ERROR] Aborting

110110  2:12:05 [Note] /usr/local/libexec/mysqld: Shutdown complete

Installation of system tables failed!  Examine the logs in
/var/db/mysql for more information.

You can try to start the mysqld daemon with:

    shell> /usr/local/libexec/mysqld --skip-grant &

and use the command line tool /usr/local/bin/mysql
to connect to the mysql database and look at the grant tables:

    shell> /usr/local/bin/mysql -u root mysql
    mysql> show tables

Try 'mysqld --help' if you have problems with paths.  Using --log
gives you a log in /var/db/mysql that may be helpful.

Please consult the MySQL manual section
'Problems running mysql_install_db', and the manual section that
describes problems on your OS.  Another information source are the
MySQL email archives available at http://lists.mysql.com/.

Please check all of the above before mailing us!  And remember, if
you do mail us, you MUST use the /usr/local/bin/mysqlbug script!
How can I install mySQL without that error?