openbsd md5 check on ver. 44 - BSD

This is a discussion on openbsd md5 check on ver. 44 - BSD ; Hallow, last night ive spend 3 hours trying to get at least 2 base sets for install 44 openbsd. ive checked with md5 .. but is terrible!! only 2 of the 5 server give me the right code back. Referring ...

  1. openbsd md5 check on ver. 44

    Hallow,

    last night ive spend 3 hours trying to get at least 2 base sets for
    install 44 openbsd.
    ive checked with md5 .. but is terrible!! only 2 of the 5 server give
    me the right code back. Referring to the openbsd.org md5 file for
    example exspecially comp44 or other doesnt match if no download forrm
    the official mirror in canada.

    i dont know

    bye

    p.s might it could be a synk problem

  2. Re: openbsd md5 check on ver. 44

    z3d5ghbrtqyfms7@temporaryinbox.com:

    > Hallow,
    >
    > last night ive spend 3 hours trying to get at least 2 base sets for
    > install 44 openbsd.
    > ive checked with md5 .. but is terrible!! only 2 of the 5 server give
    > me the right code back. Referring to the openbsd.org md5 file for
    > example exspecially comp44 or other doesnt match if no download forrm
    > the official mirror in canada.
    >
    > i dont know
    >
    > bye
    >

    > p.s might it could be a synk problem

    You should ask on comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc (the next door
    on your left.)

    (xpost, fu2 comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)

  3. Re: openbsd md5 check on ver. 44

    z3d5ghbrtqyfms7@temporaryinbox.com:

    > Hallow,
    >
    > last night ive spend 3 hours trying to get at least 2 base sets for
    > install 44 openbsd.
    > ive checked with md5 .. but is terrible!! only 2 of the 5 server give
    > me the right code back. Referring to the openbsd.org md5 file for
    > example exspecially comp44 or other doesnt match if no download forrm
    > the official mirror in canada.
    >
    > i dont know
    >
    > bye
    >

    > p.s might it could be a synk problem

    You should ask on comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc (the next door
    on your left.)

    (xpost, fu2 comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)

+ Reply to Thread