How to disable gnome keyring? - BSD

This is a discussion on How to disable gnome keyring? - BSD ; How can I disable gnome keyring? -- Lars Eighner SAVE BEASTIE! "What do you do when you're debranded?" usenet@larseighner.com http://larseighner.com/ TIP: if mplayer (gmplayer) complains it can't find subfont.ttf and acts up - ln -s /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/bitstream-vera/VeraMono.ttf .mplayer/subfont.ttf...

  1. How to disable gnome keyring?

    How can I disable gnome keyring?

    --
    Lars Eighner SAVE BEASTIE! "What do you do when you're debranded?"
    usenet@larseighner.com http://larseighner.com/
    TIP: if mplayer (gmplayer) complains it can't find subfont.ttf and acts up -
    ln -s /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/bitstream-vera/VeraMono.ttf .mplayer/subfont.ttf

  2. Re: How to disable gnome keyring?

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 23:44:16 +0000, Lars Eighner wrote:

    > How can I disable gnome keyring?

    Some say you can do it with silver bullets, but I have only ever managed
    to do it using a wooden stake and an iron hammer.

+ Reply to Thread