WLAN packet injection - BSD

This is a discussion on WLAN packet injection - BSD ; Hello, i was wondering if FreeBSD supports any kind of packet injection on wlan drivers? What chipset, etc....

  1. WLAN packet injection

    Hello, i was wondering if FreeBSD supports any kind of packet
    injection on wlan drivers? What chipset, etc.

  2. Re: WLAN packet injection

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 03:16:53 -0700, zb10948@gmail.com wrote:

    > Hello, i was wondering if FreeBSD supports any kind of packet injection
    > on wlan drivers? What chipset, etc.

    I've done packet injection with an Intel wireless card "ipw3945" on 7.0.

    You may also want to check out wifiway on BSD which simplifies it a bit.

+ Reply to Thread