sftp client that works like ncftp? - BSD

This is a discussion on sftp client that works like ncftp? - BSD ; Hi, Is there a ssh / sftp client for FreeBSD that works like the ncftp[2] client? In particular, I want a recursive mode, like ncftp's 'get -R ...' I checked FreshPorts[1], but didn't find anything that looked promising. References: 1) ...

  1. sftp client that works like ncftp?