ADVERT: Secure comms - BSD

This is a discussion on ADVERT: Secure comms - BSD ; C12-GAMMA; a free/open-source E-mail security and file encryption tool for BSD/Linux: http://www.leopard.uk.com/cion [ probably the most important cryptography software ever written; because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm ]...

  1. ADVERT: Secure comms

    C12-GAMMA; a free/open-source E-mail security and file encryption
    tool for BSD/Linux:

    http://www.leopard.uk.com/cion

    [ probably the most important cryptography software ever written;
    because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm ]

  2. Re: ADVERT: Secure comms

    robin_carey5@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > C12-GAMMA; a free/open-source E-mail security and file encryption
    > tool for BSD/Linux:
    >

    > http://www.leopard.uk.com/cion
    >
    > [ probably the most important cryptography software ever written;
    > because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm ]

    Arf!

  3. Re: ADVERT: Secure comms

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:45:51 -0700,
    Michael Sierchio wrote:
    > robin_carey5@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    >> C12-GAMMA; a free/open-source E-mail security and file encryption
    >> tool for BSD/Linux:

    [snip spam]
    > Arf!

    And why the fsck did you feel the need to quote that in its entirety?

  4. Re: ADVERT: Secure comms

    jpd wrote:

    > And why the fsck did you feel the need to quote that in its entirety?

    To preserve its natural beauty. It wasn't the spaminess that I thought
    was the most significant feature, it was the snake oil.

    - M

  5. Re: ADVERT: Secure comms

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:42:19 -0700,
    Michael Sierchio wrote:
    > jpd wrote:
    >
    >> And why the fsck did you feel the need to quote that in its entirety?

    > To preserve its natural beauty. It wasn't the spaminess that I thought
    > was the most significant feature, it was the snake oil.

    With that you did circumvent spamblocks, as even forcibly reconstructing
    the thread didn't dig it out of the server I'm using. Thank you so much
    for that kind service to the community.