Hello.

I have problem with ipfw fwd. I want do blocking users with information
webpage.

internet
^

(pubIP1) Router ------ Hosting Server (pubIP2)
(192.168.0.36) | /^ (192.168.0.37)
| / redirect (port 80)
| /
My computer (pubIP3)

Router do not have natd (only ipforwarding), because my computer and
other form my network has public ip addresses. I add ipfw entry on Router:

> ipfw add 105 forward 192.168.0.37 tcp from pubIP3 to any 80

On Hosting Server, i enable logging in ipfw. All works fine and
correctly with documentation from ipfw - destination address in packets
are not rewriting. So in Hosting Server when I connect to eg. google I
receive in logs:

> ipfw: 104 Accept TCP pubIP3:3593 209.85.135.147:80 in via rl0

IPFW in kernel is configured with default policy to accept.

And now I don't know how to configure Hosting Server to handle these
connections/packets which have destaddr=209.85.135.147 but server on
interface has 192.168.0.37.

If I'am wrong with my thinking please correct me.

Thank you,

/LG