USB Keyboard at install - BSD

This is a discussion on USB Keyboard at install - BSD ; Something I've run into before on server installs and my dual boot at home is some install routines do not recognize a USB keyboard at CD bootup. If I am installing on a new "baremetal" box with no ps2 ports ...

  1. USB Keyboard at install

    Something I've run into before on server installs and my dual boot at
    home is some install routines do not recognize a USB keyboard at CD bootup.

    If I am installing on a new "baremetal" box with no ps2 ports will
    FreeBSD 7.x recognize the USB interface of the keyboard?

    Thanks
    tje

  2. Found it - never mind

    teastman@classicengineering.com wrote:
    > Something I've run into before on server installs and my dual boot at
    > home is some install routines do not recognize a USB keyboard at CD bootup.
    >
    > If I am installing on a new "baremetal" box with no ps2 ports will
    > FreeBSD 7.x recognize the USB interface of the keyboard?
    >
    > Thanks
    > tje

    Search engines are wonderful things.

+ Reply to Thread