Hi,
I updated my Apache 2.0 port (www/apache20) to 2.0.63 and OpenSSL
(security/ssl) to 0.9.8h_1 recently. Everything worked fine for this
update but now I have problems with the mod_ssl module in Apache. When I
try to reload the Apache config it tells me:

Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_ssl.so into server:
/usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_ssl.so: Undefined symbol
"SSL_CTX_set_info_callback"

As far as I know there was a change in the API from openssl 0.9.7 to
0.9.8 but I'm not sure how this affects the mod_ssl module.

I checked the libraries with pkg_libchk but there was no problem. Apache
was also build fine with openssl 0.9.8 as far as I could see (===>
apache-2.0.63 depends on file: /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.4 - found).
My system is FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE. I have another system with 6.3 but
there everything is running fine.

Can anybody here help me regarding this problem?

Thank you very much!
Hilmar