Hi,

I have installed OpenBSD 4.3 on my old Compaq Deskpro EN SFF 6400 .
After install I can only ping by IP or by domain any resources on
internet but I cannot telnet to any TCP port even with PF disabled.
For example ping www.google.com works but telnet www.google.com 80
doesn't work ("trying to connect ..." until i cancel it).
The strange problem is that it works properly even with PF enabled
when the connection to internet is made through a hardware router
(DLink DI-524).
All the tests are made from my OpenBSD box so it is not a problem
about NAT.
I flushed routes and remake them. They are ok.
I don't know what I am doing wrong.

What else should I check? What am I missing?

Thanks,
Bogdan Dobanda