I am about to lose 2 clas C blocks from 1 provider and and 2 from another.

How can I make changes without have to go through max 512 DNS .db records?
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
USA petition for dissolution of your nation!