dtrace - BSD

This is a discussion on dtrace - BSD ; Hello, Does anyone know the status of FreeBSD dtrace? The most recent thing I could find was this blog: http://dtrace.what-creek.com/ and it seems like the guy was having some license issues. It has been several months since the last post ...

  1. dtrace

    Hello,

    Does anyone know the status of FreeBSD dtrace? The most recent thing I could find was this blog:
    http://dtrace.what-creek.com/
    and it seems like the guy was having some license issues. It has been several months since the last post .

    []'s
    Rafael

  2. Re: dtrace

    Rafael C. Almeida wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know the status of FreeBSD dtrace? The most recent thing I
    > could find was this blog: http://dtrace.what-creek.com/
    > and it seems like the guy was having some license issues. It has been
    > several months since the last post .
    >
    > []'s
    > Rafael

    dtrace works fine, but only for current