Opera+libqt3-mt - BSD

This is a discussion on Opera+libqt3-mt - BSD ; Hi, Running FreeBSD 7, I want to run Opera 9.51 and get the message libqt-mt- so.3 can't be found. A 'find' shows it isn't installed and there appears to be no package for it. Where can I get or find ...

  1. Opera+libqt3-mt

    Hi,

    Running FreeBSD 7, I want to run Opera 9.51 and get the message libqt-mt-
    so.3 can't be found. A 'find' shows it isn't installed and there appears
    to be no package for it. Where can I get or find it?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Opera+libqt3-mt

    On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:16:33 +0000, Huub wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Running FreeBSD 7, I want to run Opera 9.51 and get the message
    > libqt-mt- so.3 can't be found. A 'find' shows it isn't installed and
    > there appears to be no package for it. Where can I get or find it?
    >
    > Thanks.

    conrads:/usr/home/conrads$ locate libqt-mt
    /usr/local/lib/libqt-mt.prl
    /usr/local/lib/libqt-mt.so
    /usr/local/lib/libqt-mt.so.3
    /usr/local/lib/libqt-mt.so.3.3
    /usr/local/lib/libqt-mt.so.3.3.8
    conrads:/usr/home/conrads$ pkgdb /usr/local/lib/libqt-mt.so.3
    qt-copy-3.3.8_9
    conrads:/usr/home/conrads$ pkg_info -o qt-copy-3.3.8_9
    Information for qt-copy-3.3.8_9:

    Origin:
    x11-toolkits/qt33

    HTH

    --
    PROOF OF GOD #522. ARGUMENT FROM THE PEOPLE
    (1) All comrades are invited to express their opinion on God's

+ Reply to Thread