Soekris net4801 kernel configs - BSD

This is a discussion on Soekris net4801 kernel configs - BSD ; I lost mine, and would love a copy of kernel conf files for 4.11 7.x Thanks. - Michael...

  1. Soekris net4801 kernel configs

    I lost mine, and would love a copy of kernel conf
    files for

    4.11
    7.x

    Thanks.

    - Michael

  2. Re: Soekris net4801 kernel configs

    On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:34:28 -0700, Michael Sierchio
    wrote:

    >I lost mine, and would love a copy of kernel conf
    > 7.x

    Here you go,
    Graham

    machine i386
    cpu I586_CPU
    ident maxwell
    maxusers 10

    options CPU_GEODE
    options CPU_SOEKRIS

    options HZ=100 # slow down the kernel clock for the
    slower CPU

    options SCHED_4BSD # 4BSD scheduler
    options INET # InterNETworking
    options INET6 # IPv6 communications
    protocols
    options FFS # Berkeley Fast Filesystem
    options SOFTUPDATES # Enable FFS soft updates
    support
    options NFSCLIENT # Network Filesystem Client
    options NFSSERVER # Network Filesystem Server
    options PROCFS # Process filesystem (requires
    PSEUDOFS)
    options PSEUDOFS # Pseudo-filesystem framework
    options COMPAT_43 # Compatible with BSD 4.3
    [KEEP THIS!]
    options _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING # Posix P1003_1B real-time
    extensions

    device pci

    device ata
    device atadisk # ATA disk drives
    options ATA_STATIC_ID # Static device numbering

    device sio # 8250, 16[45]50 based serial ports

    device miibus # MII bus support
    device sis # Silicon Integrated Systems SiS
    900/SiS 7016

    device random # Entropy device
    device loop # Network loopback
    device ether # Ethernet support
    device pty # Pseudo-ttys (telnet etc)
    device usb # USB Bus (required)
    device umass # Disks/Mass storage - Requires scbus
    and da
    device scbus # SCSI bus (required for SCSI)
    device da # Direct Access (disks)
    device ohci # OHCI PCI->USB interface

    device bpf # Berkeley packet filter

+ Reply to Thread