how to connect to a non-NT vpn server? - BSD

This is a discussion on how to connect to a non-NT vpn server? - BSD ; Hello guys! I know it's a stupid question. Please give a reply, thanks. Till now, I've only configured pptp client to connet to a NT vpn server. Now the vpn server in under a linux system. What ports can help? ...

  1. how to connect to a non-NT vpn server?

    Hello guys! I know it's a stupid question. Please give a reply,
    thanks.
    Till now, I've only configured pptp client to connet to a NT vpn
    server.
    Now the vpn server in under a linux system. What ports can help?
    Is pptp protocol can only be used to connect a NT server?

    Please give me a hand. Thanks!

  2. Re: how to connect to a non-NT vpn server?

    bailaohe@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello guys! I know it's a stupid question. Please give a reply, thanks.
    > Till now, I've only configured pptp client to connet to a NT vpn server.
    > Now the vpn server in under a linux system. What ports can help? Is pptp
    > protocol can only be used to connect a NT server?

    What kind of "vpn" does the linux system want to talk?

    - Philip

    --
    Philip Paeps Please don't email any replies
    philip@paeps.cx I follow the newsgroup.

    JEn: fairly short guy, stoopid looking goatee, glasses
    reaper calling someone 'fairly short'?
    hahahah :P

  3. Re: how to connect to a non-NT vpn server?

    On 6月6日, 上午1时21分, Philip Paeps wrote:
    > baila...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hello guys! I know it's a stupid question. Please give a reply, thanks.
    > > Till now, I've only configured pptp client to connet to a NT vpn server.
    > > Now the vpn server in under a linux system. What ports can help? Is pptp
    > > protocol can only be used to connect a NT server?

    > What kind of "vpn" does the linux system want to talk?
    >
    > - Philip
    >
    > --
    > Philip Paeps Please don't email any replies
    > phi...@paeps.cx I follow the newsgroup..
    >
    > JEn: fairly short guy, stoopid looking goatee, glasses
    > reaper calling someone 'fairly short'?
    > hahahah :P

    Hello, The linux server speak in PPTP.

+ Reply to Thread